I loved playing Truth Or Dare. But after a certain point, you can’t keep playing the same game, especially when you are an adult, and you can just replace ‘dares’ with ‘drinks.’ but what could you possibly ask that someone would choose to drink instead – and isn’t getting everyone drunk what you want?
That is where I come in with my immense experience to help you out with some of the best truth or drink questions out there! All you have to do is scroll down and check out our exclusively curated list of truth or drink questions that will get things going for the next party!
The Ultimate Truth Or Drink Questions That Will Get Things Going For Your Next Party:
So you are here for your truth or drink questions – and I am elated to help you out. Because this not just keeps the party going, but it also happens to be my favorite drinking game. There are so many drinking games that have a lot to do with answering questions. But finding the right drinking game questions can prove to be more challenging!
But don’t you worry because I am here to help you out – scroll down and read about the ultimate questions to get everyone sloshed!
Hilarious Truth Or Drink Questions To Get Any Party Started!
You don’t have to google truth or drink questions for couples or singles, for that matter. Instead, get the game started with some hilarious questions, and then make things interesting with some juicy, controversial questions. Of course, you can always end the night with deep questions – and since everyone will be drunk by that time, there won’t be any scope for discomfort.
- Have you ever done something illegal? If yes, then what?
- What’s the worst pickup line someone used on you?
- What’s the stupidest thing you have ever done?
- What was your lamest high thought?
- What’s the most embarrassing song on your playlist?
- What’s that one thing on your YouTube search history that you can’t show to anyone?
- Who did you last search on Instagram?
- Have you ever done something hilarious after getting sloshed?
- What’s the most embarrassing TV show that you have binge-watched more than once?
- Do you ever talk to yourself while looking at your reflection in the mirror?
- What’s your most gross habit?
- What’s the lamest thing you have said to your crush?
- What’s the last thing you googled?
- What’s your “number?”
- What’s your most embarrassing vomit story?
Juicy Truth Or Drink Questions To Get Everyone Sloshed!
While funny truth or drink questions are great as icebreakers or even to get the game started, the game starts getting interesting once you will start asking some juicy questions – and it also gets everyone sufficiently sloshed. So here’s a list of juicy questions to keep things interesting at your next party!
- Have you ever dumped someone because you didn’t want to purchase gifts for them?
- Would you ever actually hook up with someone who is already in a relationship?
- If you could ever cheat on your partner without letting your partner know about it, would you actually do it? Will you get tempted to do it?
- Is there anyone sitting in this room you have had a crush on now or even in the past?
- Have you ever bought something really expensive only to return it a couple of days later after using it in order to save money?
- Have you ever betrayed someone in the past? If so then what happened?
- Have you ever stolen money from your parents when you were a teenager?
- Have you ever lied about not being at home, just so that it stops them from visiting your house?
- Sharing is caring but have you ever actually shared your gum with someone?
- Will you blame another colleague for farting after you have secretly farted in a room full of people at work?
- What’s the grossest place you have every had sex at?
- What is the dirtiest message you have received in your life?
- How far would you actually go physically with some stranger you will probably never meet again?
- Would you consider hooking up with your crush from High School?
- Have you ever checked your partner’s phone without their knowledge?
Dark Truth Or Drink Questions:
You might have stumbled upon this article while looking for who is most likely to questions or even questions for Never Have I Ever.
But while those games are fun, if you ask truth or drink questions then your party will become so much better! So here’s a bunch of deep truth or drink questions you can ask in a party.
- If your whole life was just like a film then what would you name it?
- Have you ever experienced an unforgettable thrill?
- What is the absolutely wild thing that you have done?
- Have you ever hooked up with someone after everyone in the bedroom passed out?
- Have you ever lied at work because you felt too lazy to get up and turn up at work?
- Is there anyone who has accidentally appeared naked in front of someone random?
- How many people will you hook up with in this room?
- What’s your body count?
- What’s the biggest risk you have ever taken in your life?
- What’s that one thing you have thought about doing but have never managed to do?
- Have you ever peed or even pooped in public?
- Do you believe in the Universe? If so then what was your most interesting moment on this position?
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart just because you were bored or you wanted to make your ex partner jealous?
- Have you made out with someone with a different sexuality?
- Do you believe in true love? If so then tell us about your first heartbreak?
And It’s A Wrap!
So we are here and that was your list of truth or drink questions to spice things up at your next party! Instead of googling ‘truth or drink questions couples’ just save this article and watch me help you out in a jiffy.
And in the meantime, feel free to share your thoughts and last experiences (in case you have some last experience) in the comments below.
Barsha Bhattacharya is a senior content writing executive. As a marketing enthusiast and professional for the past 4 years, writing is new to Barsha. And she is loving every bit of it. Her niches are marketing, lifestyle, wellness, travel and entertainment. Apart from writing, Barsha loves to travel, binge-watch, research conspiracy theories, Instagram and overthink.